I used to have problems with the placement of the camera's focus when in Macro. When you take a picture of an object that is not in the center of the camera's focus, the subject will be out of focus. If you move it to the center, it will focus fine, but maybe you prefer to have it off center. I've seen some really good macro photographs where the subject in focus is off center.
But how do you do it? Well I was reading in a book on photography from the library awhile back and came across a good solution.
Center your subject, push the shutter down half way and hold it while moving in and out until it focuses, then position your subject in the place you like, careful to not change the distance between you and your subject, then push the shutter down all the way. Now you have taken your picture, with your subject in focus, and in the place you want it. Simple but "photo-changing".
So what do ya'll do about macro focus? Does anybody have any questions?
No comments:
Post a Comment