Ah yes...these pictures still catch me sometimes, they do look very relaxing...only the photos fail to capture the swarm of mosquitoes that were hovering around us while I was taking the pictures. -I mean you could actually seem them in a cloud around our heads, but it was worth it.
3 comments:
I love the coloring of sunrises and sunsets. This setting is beautiful - it looks very relaxing. Am I right?
Laura Verret
Ah yes...these pictures still catch me sometimes, they do look very relaxing...only the photos fail to capture the swarm of mosquitoes that were hovering around us while I was taking the pictures. -I mean you could actually seem them in a cloud around our heads, but it was worth it.
'Looks are deceiving'! I wonder what it's like to live in a place where mosquitoes don't exist *sighs*. Relaxing or not, the pictures are perfect.
Laura
Post a Comment