As an early birthday present my grandparents (on my Mom's side) gave me an Olympus Sp-56ouz, 8.0 Mega-pixel, 84.2 mm camera!!!!! I have already gone on an hour and a half photo-shoot (one of my best ever) and already have several good pictures to add to my collection. I have posted some of those pictures marking them as Olympus. There will most certainly be more to come! :)
Posted in the midst of blissful and rapturous delight.
2 comments:
em, i hope you had a really happy birthday today! we loved seeing you and your precious family this weekend. you're a jewel!
chrys
Sweet Emily, it looks like you guys had so much fun. I just wanted you to know you are precious to us and I so enjoy your new beautiful smile. We are so thankful for you and your family. Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!! With love Mrs. HOOOOOOOOd
Post a Comment